Join the Busy Ladies as we continue our series on Grief. This week we talk about reconstruction and working through your grief. Find out how you are not alone out there and that there are places to go for help.
- Becoming functional again in everyday life
- Seeking realistic goals
- Being organized once again–use flylady
Working Through It
- Are you working through your anger?
- Are you seeking professional help or a support group?
- Check out some websites that will help you through the process
Help for you is out there! Join a support group, go see a doctor, share with your friends and family and let them know you need them now more than ever.
Related NCS Content