The Olympics are underway, but are they live or taped. The truth is they are BOTH!
Medals are getting awarded, NBC and their family of networks are covering it wall to wall and one of the big stories of the games is social media and how fans are getting their results. All without hurting the number of viewers watching in prime time.
Ruben competed in four Winter Olympics in four different decades in the sport of luge. If you don’t know what the luge is, it’s that little sled the athletes, sometimes two of them get on and reach high speeds with turning and weaving through the course. He has a great story to tell. He’s not only an Olympic athlete, but an author a motivational speaker and a media personality.
He’s appeared for the likes of:
- General Electric
- Dell Computers
1. Are you having fun watching the games?
2. Your opinion on the whole live vs. taped debate
3. What goes on in the Olympic Village once the Games start?
4. How do athletes concentrate and stay focused once they are at the games
5. Your sport was a Winter Olympics sport, luge and you competed over 4 different decades, how technical did Luge get from when you started to when you last competed in 2010?
6. How cool was it to experience everything the Olympics has to offer – Ceremonies – interacting with other athletes - do you pick up tips from other athletes?
7. Talk about what the average small business person can get from your book…
8. Tips and advice for young athletes…
9. Your take on social media and sports
10. The one piece of modern technology you can’t live without in your professional or personal life?