Michigan author Elaine Pereira joins the Conversation Corner this week to talk about her heartwarming book, I Will Never Forget – A Daughter’s Story of Her Mother’s Arduous And Humorous Journey Through Dementia. It’s a very important topics as the population of the U.S. gets older and older. Caring for a loved one that no longer knows you, is a challenge, and Elaine took that challenge head on. It’s a fascinating read and this Conversation Corner is a must listen.
We are please to have with us author Elaine Pereira to discuss her book I Will Never Forget: A Daughter’s Story of Her Mother’s Arduous and Humorous Journey through Dementia.
Discussion and Interview
1. Talk about your situation and what lead up to the book.
2. Was the book therapeutic?
3. What impacts did Dementia have on the whole family?
4. What has the response been from others going through the same situation?
5. Does the book contain coping techniques or advice for others?
6. I Will Never Forget: A Daughter’s Story of Her Mother’s Arduous and Humorous Journey Through Dementia.
For more information contact Elaine though her webite. Her book can be found on Amazon and even Kindle Format.
Elaine Pereira Author of “I Will Never Forget” – CC 25: December 7th, 2014