Sociopath and psychopath – terms for the same character disorder. What is the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath? It depends who you ask. The terms sociopath and psychopath describe pretty much the same personality disorder—people who feel no emotional connections to others and have zero regard for other.
Items of discussion
- Introduction of Donna
- Define “sociopath”
- Is this actually a disorder, or is it a personality people hide behind?
- Age of internet dating
- Talk about the case of the three girls held captive in Ohio
- Privacy and volunteering info
- Types of people who tend to be sociopaths
- Do sociopaths realize they have a disorder?
- What are the ten signs?
For more information Donna’s web site is Love Fraud.
Related NCS Content